Fighting Drug Charges
Drug laws, policies, and prosecutions can be heavily influenced by the political climate at any given time. Unfortunately, this inconsistency makes it difficult for the average person to fight drug charges. Nonetheless, a drug conviction can negatively and significantly impact your future employment, housing, and higher education opportunities.
For these and many other reasons, it is critical to seek the help of an experienced attorney. In Northern Kentucky and southwestern Ohio, finding a good attorney is as easy as calling the Bouldin Law Firm.
Michael Bouldin has been practicing criminal law for more than two decades. From early on in the process, he can accurately assess the strength of the prosecution’s case against you and can help you understand all of your legal options.
Skilled Defense Against All Types Of Drug Charges
Our firm offers representation against nearly all drug charges, including:
- Simple possession (marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, methamphetamine, etc.)
- Illegal possession of a controlled substance
- Possession with intent to sell a controlled substance
- Trafficking of a controlled substance (selling and/or distributing)
- Trafficking of a drug or controlled substance in a school zone
- Drug manufacturing
In addition to the offenses listed above, it is also possible to be charged with serious crimes for being in possession of certain drug ingredients or items commonly used to make, obtain, package or consume drugs. These charges include:
- Possession of drug paraphernalia (bongs, scales, and plastic bags, etc.)
- Possession of methamphetamine precursor (such as high quantities of pseudoephedrine)
- Marijuana cultivation
- Possession of a prescription drug not in its proper container
- Possession of a forged prescription
Fighting criminal charges takes time and thorough preparation. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get started on refuting and challenging the charges against you.
Challenging Drug Charges: What We Can Do For You
When faced with criminal charges, it can be daunting and have life-altering effects without an experienced attorney on your side. To discuss your case with an aggressive criminal defense lawyer, call Bouldin Law Firm in Covington at 859-581-6453. You can also contact us via email. We proudly serve clients throughout Northern Kentucky and southwestern Ohio.