This is an advertisement

Bouldin Law Firm
Get The Help You Need: 859-581-6453 (MIKE)
View Our Legal Services

Traffic Citation on 71/75

TRAFFIC CITATION: If you received a traffic citation on Interstate 71/75 in Northern Kentucky, you might have to appear in court.  The court would be in Boone or Kenton county, depending on the exact location of the citation. If you have been cited and do not wish to appear for the hearing, you can hire an attorney to handle your court case on your behalf.  For representation in Kenton or Boone or elsewhere in Northern Kentucky, call attorney Michael Bouldin.  While Michael Bouldin generally handles larger felony, misdemeanor and DUI cases, he is well versed in defense and plea negotiations regarding all traffic citations. Often a resolution can be reached without the necessity of the appearance of the defendant.  This may include dismissal, CATs program referral, mediation, diversion, or plea deal that is beneficial to the defendant.  Of course, if the defendant wishes to proceed to trial that is his/her right and extensive trial experience of over 20 years will lead to a very good defense. For consultation and representation, call Michael Bouldin at 859-581-6453 or email at [email protected].

A Law Firm Serving Northern Kentucky And Southwestern Ohio

Get Started Contact us Now »

Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Matter Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy