This is an advertisement

Bouldin Law Firm
Get The Help You Need: 859-581-6453 (MIKE)
View Our Legal Services

Hit And Run

If you are involved in an accident in Northern Kentucky, you must report it to the police.  If there are injuries, you are required to wait until emergency vehicles or personnel arrive. KRS 189.580 outlines duties in case of an accident. In the case where there is an unattended vehicle and property damage, but no injuries, you are required to leave all information or report to local police within 24 hours.  Violation can lead to a fine only, or in more serious cases can lead to fine up to $2,000 and incarceration up to one year. If you have been in an accident, contact an attorney.  If you were not at fault, you may be entitled to restitution for damage as well as medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering for injuries.  If you were at fault, you may be subject to criminal penalties, including fines, restitution, probation and incarceration as well as civil penalties. In Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati, contact Michael Bouldin for a consultation.  Email at [email protected] or call 859-581-6453.  Speak to Emily if Michael is not available.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

A Law Firm Serving Northern Kentucky And Southwestern Ohio

Get Started Contact us Now »

Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Matter Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy