This is an advertisement

Bouldin Law Firm
Get The Help You Need: 859-581-6453 (MIKE)
View Our Legal Services

Who Answers Criminal Law Questions?

In Northern Kentucky, there are many resources if you have a question about criminal law or a case in particular. If you contact an attorney, you will likely get the best answer to a specific legal question. Kentucky Revised Statutes provide the basis for a charge with Criminal code beginning at KRS 431 and following, DUI at KRS 189A, and controlled substances at KRS 218. Questions on blogs or FAQ pages do provide some general information, however each case has specific nuances which give a criminal defendant potential options in defending a case. Most people know that if the police do not read you your rights, statements may be inadmissible in a trial. Most defendants do not know in what specific instances this applies (i.e. custodial interrogations). Specific questions may be submitted on this blog, however it may take time to respond. If you have an immediate question or need representation, contact Michael Bouldin at 859-581-MIKE (6453) or directly via [email protected] Initial consultations regarding criminal defense are generally free. Do NOT go into court without counsel. It is also generally a bad idea to submit to police questioning without an attorney.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

A Law Firm Serving Northern Kentucky And Southwestern Ohio

Get Started Contact us Now »

Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Matter Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy