This is an advertisement

Bouldin Law Firm
Get The Help You Need: 859-581-6453 (MIKE)
View Our Legal Services

Can I Go To Canada For The Olympics If I Was Charged With DUI?

Get your documents! I had a client who was turned away at the border because he had a pending DUI in Northern Kentucky. This is a follow up to a previous blog which explained the problems of entering Canada if you have been charged with or convicted of a DUI. Since that time he was acquitted of the DUI. Under Canadian law, a visitor can, and if checked will, be denied entry if he has been convicted of a DUI. Heading back for the Olympics, he was again stopped and required to show proof that the DUI was dismissed. Obviously, this is not a document that you would think to pack when traveling to the Olympics. Fortunately for my client, it was 3:30 p.m. on a Friday and I was able to contact the Court Clerk who faxed the necessary documents to the border. Special thanks to the Boone County Clerk's office for their assistance in getting this accomplished. If you have been charged with a DUI, contact Michael W. Bouldin, attorney, at 859-581-6453 or [email protected]

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

A Law Firm Serving Northern Kentucky And Southwestern Ohio

Get Started Contact us Now »

Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Matter Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy