This is an advertisement

Bouldin Law Firm
Get The Help You Need: 859-581-6453 (MIKE)
View Our Legal Services

June 2013 Archives

Happy Father's Day

Fathers come in all shapes and sizes and with all levels of involvement and their own history. Even if you have a criminal history you generally still have rights to parent your child. I often hear clients complain that they cannot see their children because if their criminal history. In Northern Kentucky the family court judges will almost always give second, third, or court chances to parents. Even if you have history with felony convictions or child support problems, you have the right to spend time with your kids. Explore your rights by speaking with an attorney. In Campbell, Kenton or Boone counties, call Mike Bouldin to schedule a consultation. Email at or call Emily ar 859-581-6453. 581-MIKE.

Possession of Heroin - Boone, Campbell, Kenton

One of the biggest ongoing problems in the criminal justice system throughout Northern Kentucky is how to deal with the heroin problem in Boone, Campbell and Kenton counties.  Possession of a controlled substance, often referred to as PCS, is one of the most common criminal felony charges in Northern Kentucky. While commonly PCS is the felony charge, many other charges such as theft, burglary, possession of drug paraphernalia, tampering with evidence, and possession of forged instruments are related to the underlying heroin problem. Judges, prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys have worked to help get the defendants in treatment programs and off of the heroin.  While defense lawyers try to keep their clients out of criminal trouble and out of jail, most also want to keep their clients alive and away from future trouble... often this means getting off of narcotics. If you have been charged, the sooner that you get treatment and involve a defense attorney, the better your chances with the judge and having the case resolved favorably.  A probation violation also does not always mean that you will serve the balance of any sentence.  Lawyers will deal with probation violation, deferred prosecution, diversion, probation or any other revocation. If you have been charged or are facing criminal prosecution, contact an attorney for consultation.  In Boone, Campbell and Kenton counties, call Michael W. Bouldin at 859-581-6453 (581-MIKE) or email at to schedule an appointment.

A Law Firm Serving Northern Kentucky And Southwestern Ohio

Get Started Contact us Now »

Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Matter Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy